Topic: Re-orders

Re-orders
Can you please advise me as to pricing for re-orders. I clicked on the appropriate item in my order history, but it simply brought up the original order and the original price. I would have expected the cost to be lower as the overheads (file checking, artwork generation, etc) do not need to be repeated. otherwise what is the difference between an order and a re-order?
02/11/2012 12:52:43
Julian Cox
Aw: Re-orders
Hi Julien,
The price for a re-orders is the same as that of the original order if all the criteria are the same (ie. Qty delivery time etc)
The advantage for you is that you dont have to worry about generating your data and re-sending it. We have still to produce film'd and manufacturing data for the boards as we do not keep these. The reason we dont keep them is that your original order went on a panel with orders from other customer's and now your re-order will be panelised along with a different batch of orders from other customers.

Hope this help's explain it to you. If you have any other question then please contact our sales team.

Best Regards
Your Pcb-Pool Team
06/11/2012 14:53:48
Beta LAYOUT Ltd Service Team