Topic: Max PCB size and Connector Plating Questions

Max PCB size and Connector Plating Questions
Hello,

What are the maximum PCB dimensions that you can provide?

Also, I am needing exposed electrodes for science applications. The electrodes will often be exposed to saltwater. Will the standard finish be OK for this? What are my options through PCB on finishes that will be more resistant to corrosion (e.g. Au, Ag, Pt, etc)? What are the approximate cost increases for these options for a given surface area of plating needed?

Thanks for your help.
28/05/2009 12:10:20
John
Re: Max PCB size and Connector Plating Questions
Hi John,

Thanks for your enquiry !

Max dimension in our PCB-POOL service is 500 mm x 350 mm - we can manufacture larger PCB's - but not using our online PCB-POOL service.

If you require non-standard pcb's - simply send an email request to sales@pcb-pool.com

With regards to finishes suitable for exposure to saltwater - I would recommend a Hard Gold finish on this particular pads - the cost will be more expensive than standard HASL or Chemical tin.

If you can send the file details to sales@pcb-pool.com I will get you an accurate price quotation.

Regards:Rob

: Hello,
:
: What are the maximum PCB dimensions that you can provide?
:
: Also, I am needing exposed electrodes for science applications. The electrodes will often be exposed to saltwater. Will the standard finish be OK for this? What are my options through PCB on finishes that will be more resistant to corrosion (e.g. Au, Ag, Pt, etc)? What are the approximate cost increases for these options for a given surface area of plating needed?
:
: Thanks for your help.

28/05/2009 13:47:44
Rob Keating