Discounts and benefits
In our beta bonus program, you receive a discount on your turnover of the past 12 months in the PCB-POOL® and free shipping when the “Platinum Buyer” level is reached.
The 12-month period is not dependent on the calendar year, but always refers to the last 12 months prior to the month of your order.
Please also note that the underlying turnover always refers to only one customer number. We reserve the right to make changes to our system at any time. We will of course inform you about any changes.
All discounts are valid only for sales in the PCB-POOL® Service without consideration of component costs and assembly service for PCB assembly orders.
DiscountDiscounts for reviewing your PCB-POOL® orders.
You can receive a 10% discount on your next PCB-POOL® order once you have evaluated 5 previous orders, this option is available within the ‘My Orders’ section of your online account.
It is also possible to accumulate these discounts points to receive an order free of charge.
At Beta LAYOUT, your reviews and ratings are evaluated not only by the management. They are read by all employees because we transfer them LIVE to our monitor system at our site and manufacturing facilities.
On time or freeBecause of possible difficulties in our supply chain, we unfortunately have to suspend the "On time or Free" guarantee until further notice. We kindly ask for your understanding.
TARGET 3001! Is a comprehensive design software for 3D-MID, PCBs and device front panels.
- 3D-MID Layout
- Frontpanel Design
- Schematic Capture
- EMC Analysis
This software is a full version:
- Not a Demo-version
- NO Pin-Limits
- NO Size-Limits
- Output only for PCB-POOL®
- For all production orders you will now receive the original Gerber data (RS-274X format)
A free SMD component placement stencil with each prototype order
If your PCB design contains SMD components, you can receive free laser-cut SMD stencils with the following specifications for your PCB-POOL® on-line order of a prototype free of charge:
- Stainless steel 120 µm
- Min. 10 mm larger in size all around your PCB contour
- Pad reduction by 10%
- without finishing
The paste data is generated 1:1 from your supplied layout data.
Order trackingWatch “ur”PCB: Visual order tracking
At PCB-POOL® you can monitor the progress of the production of your PCB.
We can provide you with photos of your PCB at each of the most important work steps. In order not to miss any photo you can also have them sent by e-mail.
Learn more at: Watch“ur”PCB
You also receive the following:
- PDF and production Gerber data for free
- Error analysis through an interactive PDF
- EAGLE (Autodesk) 3D-Data as PDF
- 50 % discount on tooling costs for subsequent serial re-order
- Acceptance of many different file formats without charge
- Comprehensive design rule checking by our experienced CAM engineer
- Possibility to calculate and order PCB assembly directly online
- Eagle button: order from Eagle by PCB-POOL®
- Discounts on stencils for the QTS Clamping Frame System