What is MAGIC-BOM?
- cheaper and faster assembly through our own, cheaper beta bearing components
- faster creation of your parts list - you only confirm the right components
- You immediately see a fixed price for the circuit board, components and assembly.
- Magic BOM supports Autodesk Eagle, Target 3001! and Altium Designer.
- Our powerful search function compares the offers of several distributions and
gives you the optimal results to choose from
Search again - optimal search made easy
- Further component suggestions
- Extended component search
MPN and SKU number
Superset - surplus isn't superfluous
How is the the superset calculated?
In addition, a cover film must be removed from the component belt so that the component can be picked up by the machine. This happens before the point where the component is picked up by the machine. However, as soon as the cover film is removed, the components that are now exposed can no longer be used. However, these surplus components must be included in the calculation.
Components - provided by you
- The components should be delivered in a machine-compatible production packaging, such as rod, tray, roll or reel.
Components that are not delivered in machine-appropriate production packaging cannot be assembled by us or in individual cases have to be repacked or assembled by hand for an additional fee (calculation according to the time required).
- For plugs, sockets and pin connectors, a placement aid / cap is absolutely necessary, so that they can be equipped by our automatic placement machines.
- Provide reeled goods as a contiguous section and avoid “multiple snippets”. In addition, a feed (> 24 mm) is necessary so that the straps on the machine can be setup.
Cap as a placement aid
- The assignment of provided components works on the basis of the MAGIC-BOM you provided, so please label the components with the appropriate name from the "References", "Package" and "Value" fields in the "Component information" section of the "Component details" field (e. g: C5, C7, C8, C10, C11), C / CO805 / 100nF).- Components for different projects must be marked accordingly, for example they should also have the project name. Components that are used in different projects must not be present on a single reel section, but they have to be delivered separately with the desired excess amount because we may process different orders separately and on different machines.
Package 0603 or larger: 20% more components (min. however 10)
Package 0402: 100% more components (min. however 20)
With high-value components can be dispensed with a excess amount, if these components are machine-compatible with appropriate reel feed or in rod or tray. If no reel feed is available, the typical excess quantity is 1-2 pieces more.
Although we conduct an incoming goods inspection to the best of our due care and diligence, please be advised that we are not liable for components delivered incorrectly or defective and consequential damages resulting from component placement.