Topic: Panel engraving

Panel engraving
Hi,
I have a question about the engraing of some figures on the panel. Is it possible to make some figures (like rectangle) on the panel, which are engraved, not printed.
In the Target software you have two possibilities of drawing rectangles: Make a rectangular hole, and make a rectangular shape with material background. I would like to draw a frame or a poly-line of same shape using the engraving. The question is: is it possible to do so with the software you provide?
Thanks.
19/04/2010 16:17:55
Sergey Pushkarev
Re: Panel engraving
: Hi,
: I have a question about the engraing of some figures on the panel. Is it possible to make some figures (like rectangle) on the panel, which are engraved, not printed.
: In the Target software you have two possibilities of drawing rectangles: Make a rectangular hole, and make a rectangular shape with material background. I would like to draw a frame or a poly-line of same shape using the engraving. The question is: is it possible to do so with the software you provide?
: Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

Yes this is possible, draw the polygon that you require with the drawing tools in the Target software.

Mark your drawing and right click, then select "attributes" this will alllow you to change the
layer your drawing / text is on and specifies what process is required.

For example :

When the engraving layer is selected we will engrave.
When the print layer is selected we will print it.

Best Regards
Your Pcb-Pool Team
23/04/2010 18:54:09
Beta LAYOUT Ltd Service Team